Expansion at Waterseekers
As the business grows, it has become clear that one area that was holding us back was the issue of accessibility. It’s alright having a nice big rig to undertake the largest boreholes in the most demanding of terrain, BUT … it does lock us out of some nice projects we would love to work on but can’t because the rig is just too big!
Turn-key Solution Demands Flexibility
Recent successes in marketing our business and gearing ourselves up to fit well with commercial projects by offering a turn-key solution, has opened doors to more business opportunities. We have invested a lot of time and effort in ensuring our turn-key business solution can fit well with the requirements of large commercial concerns and energy procurement consultants looking to help larger organisations optimise their energy usage, and of course – costs.
New Rig – Comacchio 450p
Here is a photo of our new helper rig at a beautiful location in the West country. Without her, we would not have been able to entertain this project for The National Trust.
The Comacchio 450P Drill Rig is a medium sized rig designed for the geotechnical, environmental, water and exploration sectors. It’s folding top mast and small footprint allows it to access tight work sites, while its 6.5 tonne main winch and 9 tonne pull back allows it to reach depths of over 1000m.
Waterseekers Drilling Company Ltd
We offer a turn-key solution that covers not just the technical aspects such as borehole prognosis, but also every requirement typical of any large commercial water borehole project:
- Health and Safety
- Project Management
If you would like to talk to us about your project, we are happy to give no obligation advice. Visit our website, use the contact form, or call us on 01246 938499
In the meantime, thanks for reading! Drink good pure water and be well, and… please excuse the pun!
Waterseekers Well Drilling Services Ltd.
Post on 21 May 2017 by Jenny Hormell
- agricultural water footprint
- borehole drilling
- borehole drilling bristol bath glastonbury
- borehole drilling derbyshire
- drinking water bristol bath glastonbury
- energy procurement
- energy procurement consultants
- energy procurmenet
- farming food and drink food production bristol bath glastonbury
- garden centres
- healthy drinking water bristol bath glastonbury
- industrial water consumption bristol bath glastonbury
- irrigation bristol bath glastonbury
- low water pressure bristol bath glastonbury
- municipal water supply bristol bath glastonbury
- national trust
- new pitch bristol bath glastonbury
- poor water quality bristol bath glastonbury
- poultry farming bristol bath glastonbury
- spring water bristol bath glastonbury
- water authorities bristol bath glastonbury
- water borehole drilling bristol bath glastonbury
- water borehole installation bristol bath glastonbury
- water boreholes bristol bath glastonbury
- water boreholes essex
- water concerns for industry
- water footprint
- water footprint bristol bath glastonbury
- water precious commodity
- water supply for farms in berkhire
- water supply problems berkshire