Commercial Water Boreholes
Waterseekers Well Drilling Services have the experience and expertise in working with businesses with high volume water usage or for whom a sustainable water supply is vital to their production.
A Turn Key Solution
We offer a turn-key solution which provides a complete package for the client. With information gained from your operations and processes, feasibility studies are undertaken to ascertain volumes used, current charges, and thus payback time on the investment in water borehole technology. With a detailed borehole prognosis report, system design, drilling, groundwork, pump installation and water analysis and treatment we guarantee your system is fully operational and open for business!
We are geared to undertake large scale projects. All aspects of a project, from insurance, health & safety, plant availability and listening to the client – are all part of our successful project management approach.
Our Turn-Key solution provides a ready interface to Energy Procurement/ Energy Management Consultants and Companies.
Benefits of a Water Borehole include:
- Huge cost savings and reduction in business overheads.
- Short payback on your investment.
- Constant, sustainable water supply
- More efficient and economical.
- Consistent water flow, pressure.
- No license required from a borehole extraction less than 20,000 litres per day.
- Independent from your local water authority resulting in no restrictions or mains leak problems.
Businesses Benefiting From a Water Borehole Installation
The following are examples of high volume users we have worked with and that have benefited from major cost savings and improved efficiency:
- Garden Centres and Wholesale Nurseries
- Dust Supression Systems
- Nursing Homes
- Dairy Farms
- Food Production and Processing
- Golf courses
- Gymnasiums and Leisure
- Drinks Industry
- Water bottling plants